Powered by Blogger.

DAY 31: Education

I'm feeling okay, don't worry - I'm back.

Today, I'm just going to share this as I realise a lot who are reading want some more awareness of Bipolar Disorder itself. Here is an interview I did on The Kaye Adams Programme with Allison from Bipolar Scotland last August.

I do encourage you to listen if you want to know about the illness, I explain an overview of my experiences here.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW

________________________________________

Bipolar

With actor Adam Deacon speaking out about his struggles with bipolar disorder this week we discuss how people cope with the condition and what sort of impact it can have on your life

Release date:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0443l1g

Credit: BBC Radio Scotland

________________________________________