Powered by Blogger.

DAY 8

Photo Manipulations by Silvia Grav

I’m not myself right now, I don’t know if I even want to talk much about it – because the idea of just being quiet is so appealing to me right now.

I managed to leave the house a few times, tomorrow I’ve got to head into the city so I don’t think I’m going to have a fun day. I have a few people who want to meet with me, but I don’t even feel okay enough to meet anyone. It’s obviously getting worse with time but I’m optimistic in the sense that I can identify my feelings but it’s very difficult to control them.


Maybe I’m just needing some time, because I’m exhausting myself trying to look like nothing is wrong. Feels a bit like I'm waiting on something happening, but I'm not sure what it is yet.

I'm sorry this isn't the long post you're looking for, I'm only writing because I don't want to fail my 100 days only 1 week in.