Powered by Blogger.

DAY 9

Feeling: anxious

Today I had a good day, went to work, went for dinner, went to the movies, did some shopping and then came home to the puppy! It was such a pleasant day spent with my friend, and then I came home - chilling on the sofa and my dad was like 'how are you getting to work tomorrow? It's a Sunday'.
HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS I DID NOT CONSIDER THIS WHAT IS MY LIFE I DONT KNOW
Breathe... Breathe... I'll just check the train
*not available for this journey*
Oh god the first train isn't til 10am from my town, and I have to be in Glasgow by 10! And there are NO trains on a Sunday to take me to work from city centre! *heavy breathing at this point*

Basically after 2 hours of searching (yes, at this point it was 1am) it seemed I n ended to get a bus from city centre and basically guess where I'm going.
This may not end well!
I'm so anxious about it I can't sleep and I was half way to quitting my job, what an overreaction right? But it's scary!
I'll let you know my adventure tomorrow, probably one which will leave me in the worst area of Glasgow lost!

No comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.